Your body stores emotions, and your brain weaves a unique story. What’s yours?
Embark on a transformative journey by the ocean this June! Break free from deep rooted habits & boost your brain-body power in our Resilience Retreat – a true antidote to burnout and a booster for sustainable change.
Experience the healing power of the ocean as a metaphor for riding the waves of life – just as you navigate the ups and downs on a surfboard, this retreat offers you the trust and the tools to handle the many challenges of daily life with resilience and grace.
Led by top experts in brain & body health, Jeannette Bolck and Louis Wijdenbosch, with over two decades of experience in psychological and physical coaching and healthcare, our Resilience Retreat offers a unique blend of neuropsychology, psychomotor therapy, somatic exercises, top sport insights, and specially designed resilience surfing sessions from EriceiraWaves surf school.
When: June 6-10, 2024
Where: Ericeira, Portugal – Quinta Raposeiros (1 hour from Lisbon airport)
What to expect:
Our retreat is designed to offer you an integrated approach to mental health and general well-being, by helping you build emotional and physical resilience. Our carefully develop 5 day program includes:
- Overcoming setbacks and preventing burnout
- Fostering energy harmony and setting healthy boundaries
- Unlocking creativity and boosting your brain-body balance
- Practical tools for professional and personal use, ensuring you can apply your newfound knowledge back home
- Exclusive resilience surfing sessions – designed together with Ericeira Waves Surf School – an opportunity for a wholesome brain-body experience in nature
- An additional online touch base after 3 months
- The opportunity to enjoy the relaxing and extensive grounds of Quinta Raposeiros, a true paradise by the sea